Procedure and contacts

Procedure and contacts:

We hope LanguageUK students are satisfied with the courses, accommodation and all aspects of their time with LanguageUK.

If a student is unsure, they should speak to a LanguageUK staff member in order to resolve any issues. Our aim is to solve problems as quickly as possible, so that students can get the most out of their studies and their time here.

  • If a student has a problem with their class, they should speak to their teacher or Head of English.
  • If a student has a problem with their accommodation or a welfare issue, they should speak to our accommodation officer or welfare officer.

LanguageUK will always listen to the problem and try to find the best solution.

Speaking to LanguageUK (Canterbury head office)


Tel: 01227 455556

Principal: Kerem Sahin

Vice Principal: Professor Ece Inan

Head of English: Noel Ensoll Academic Coordinator: Clare Roberts

Student Administration and Welfare: Verity Sessions and Professor Ece Inan

Accommodation officer: Jasmine Pritchard (Canterbury) and Liane Jago (Faversham) Martina Podsednikova Smyrk (Broadstairs),


If a student wants to make a formal complaint against a decision that has been made, then the student will need to do this in writing to the Vice Principle Professor Ece Inan.

Each complaint must be made as an individual and not part of a group and each complaint will be dealt with separately.

If the student is still unsatisfied, they may also contact:


The Chief Executive

English UK

219 St John Street

London EC1V 4LY

Tel: +44 (0) 207 608 7960

Fax: +44 (0) 207 608 7961




If the complaint has still not been resolved by the above the student can contact:

The Accreditation Unit

British Council

Bridgewater House

58 Whitworth Street

Manchester M1 6BB


Reviewed October 2018

Reviewed October 2019

Do you have questions? Need more information?

Follow us on Social Media