Where can I stay when I study English at LanguageUK?
When you enrol for a course with LanguageUK, your accommodation is vitally important. Therefore, we provide you with options, whether you are here for just a week or a year.
Whatever accommodation you choose, you can be certain that you will feel safe, secure, and comfortable throughout your stay. Whether you want homestay, residence, or a hotel, you will have accommodation we have inspected and approved for you. Our accommodation providers are friendly and welcoming and have many years’ experience hosting guests from around the world.
We want you to be happy where you are living, so that you can study well and enjoy being here. If you have any problems or questions at any stage of the process, we will be happy to listen and try to help.
- select and regularly check all accommodation according to the highest LanguageUK and British Council standards.
- place you in the most suitable accommodation available.
- send you details of your accommodation as soon as it is arranged.
- ensure you are the only student in a homestay speaking your language unless you choose to share with a friend or relative.
- listen to your suggestions and requests and make sure you are happy and comfortable.
- find accommodation within reasonable walking distance or a small bus journey from of the school.
Stay on-site just a minutes’ walk from the school we have two beautifully refurbished houses with varying styles of accommodation options.
Many of our students choose to stay in a homestay, experiencing life in a British home. Staying with a British family is a very popular accommodation option and offers great value for money.
It allows you to practise your English in real-life situations and experience a new way of life.
Private accommodation is most popular for families who want their own space, or perhaps have young children and therefore family members not taking a course.