Where Can I Stay While I am Studying English At LanguageUK?
When you enrol for a course with LanguageUK, your accommodation is very important. Therefore, we offer you many options, whether you are here for just a week or much longer.
Whatever accommodation you choose, you can be certain that you will feel safe, secure, and comfortable throughout your stay. Whether you want homestay, residence, or a hotel, we inspect and approve your accommodation for you before you arrive.
Our accommodation providers are friendly and welcoming and have many years’ experience with guests from around the world.
We want you to be happy where you are living, so that you can study well and enjoy being here. If you have any problems or questions, we will be happy to listen and help.
LanguageUK promises to:
- select and regularly check all accommodation according to LanguageUK , British Council and BAC standards
- place you in the most suitable accommodation available
- send you details of your accommodation as soon as it is arranged
- try to make sure you are the only student in a homestay speaking your language (please note that this might not be guaranteed in very busy moments of the year) unless you choose to share with a friend or relative
- listen to your suggestions and requests and make sure you are happy and comfortable
- find accommodation within reasonable walking distance or a small bus/train journey from of the school