Standard English Course – 15 hours of class taken during the mornings split into 20 x 45 minute lessons
Intensive English Course – 21 hours of class per week. Mornings and afternoons split into 28 x 45 minute lessons
|Days of the Week||Tuition hours||Breaks
|Monday to Friday Mornings||09:30 - 13:00||11:00 - 11:30
|Monday to Thursday Afternoons||14:00 - 15:30||no break
|Lunch||13:00 - 14:00
During the mornings you will be in a class suitable for your English level. We will always send you the entrance test before your arrival unless otherwise instructed. Our teachers will use a course book help you learn step by step. They will also use a number of other resources and materials either in text form or from a selection of media including online resources, radio and television.
You will be given the opportunity to:
- improve your knowledge of grammar.
- learn new vocabulary through speaking, listening and reading.
- be exposed to and take part in conversation to improve your fluency.
- focus on your writing skills, looking at different types of written text and register.
- practise your pronunciation including individual sounds, stress and intonation.
- consolidate what you have learned through regular review activities.
Approximately 1 hour of homework will be given to you every day. If you are a long term student, you will be given a test on a regular basis so that you can track your progress.
Courses start every Monday throughout the year and the maximum class size is 15.
You will be given the option to study in a different class during the afternoons and depending on the number of students attending we have different course options available.