Agent Resources

Resources and Downloads for Agents


Adult Courses Price List 2024

Adult Courses Price List 2024

Please notice that all fees stated refer to GROSS prices (for adult individuals)

Junior-Group-Programme Price List 2024

Junior Group Programme Price List 2024

Please notice all fees stated refer to NET prices (for groups of juniors)


Junior Group Programme Price list for Agents 2023


Junior & Family Programme Price List 2024


Timetables, Activities and Excursions

Adult Timetable

Junior Sample Timetable

Activities Lineup

Weekend Excursions

Family Programme Full Time Over 12s

Family Programme Full Time Under 12s

Family Programme Part Time 5-17


Adult English Courses


English for Families


Junior English Courses


40 Plus English and Culture


Online OET Preparation Courses


St Edmunds Junior Residence 2023

Summer Academy English Course

Summer Academy 2023


Documents, Consent Forms & Extra Information

Downloadable Image Resources

Health Insurance and Costs

All students should have travel insurance  

All students travelling to the UK should have travel insurance. Students studying for six months or less should ensure their insurance covers medical costs in case they need to access healthcare in the UK.

What kind of travel insurance do I need to study English in the UK? 

We suggest that you have international student travel insurance, which is designed especially for students studying abroad.

What should my student travel insurance cover? 

We recommend that you have an insurance policy that covers the cost of:

  • Replacing a lost passport or visa
  • Replacing luggage that is lost or stolen
  • Course fees if you need to end your course early due to illness or accident
  • Medical bills in the UK if you are ill or have an accident
  • Emergency dental treatment
  • Returning home for medical reasons (this is called repatriation)

Emergency health services in the UK are free for all visitors

All students can access emergency healthcare free of charge in the UK. If you need an ambulance when you are in the UK, phone 999 (911 also works).

There is no cost to call an ambulance or for emergency services at public hospitals. There is a cost if you need to stay in hospital or if you need further treatment. International visitors will pay a high cost for hospital stays or further treatment in the UK, so make sure you have insurance covering all medical costs.

Immigration health surcharge – for students studying in the UK for more than six months

You must pay the immigration health surcharge if you apply for a visa to study for more than six months.

You will pay the fee as part of your online visa application. You can then access national health services in the UK during your stay. This includes free doctors’ appointments and hospital services.

The cost of this fee increases with the length of the visa, so please clilck on the link below or check with one of our staff members to find out the exact cost.

  • The cost of applying for the Visitor Visa can be found by clicking on the blue link below.

For more information see:

A TRUSTED INSURANCE PROVIDER is among the world’s largest insurance providers in international education — protecting individuals studying and working abroad, including full- and part-time students, participants in exchange and internship programs. As the provider of choice for language schools, colleges, and universities, is a trusted partner with offices Worldwide.

Enrolment is extremely easy and can be done at the same time as booking your course. Within 24 hours you will receive confirmation of your policy.

For more information:


You can purchase your Travel insurance directly with us when booking on a course.

Visa Requirements

UK visa requirements for students are dependent on three factors: the student’s nationality, how long they want to study for and which course they want to take.

LanguageUK is accredited by Accreditation UK. This means we can support your entry to the UK to learn English for courses with a maximum duration of 11 months. There are different requirements depending on where you come from (your nationality), how long the English language course is, and your personal circumstances. You may need:

  • A letter from us to show border control officials that you are coming to the UK to learn English for fewer than 6 months, or
  • A Standard Visitor visa, or
  • A Short-term study visa

Everyone is allowed to study in the UK for up to six months as a visitor. This means many students can study without a visa and some nationalities need to apply for a Standard Visitor visa.

Check if you need a visa here

Do you need a visa?

For English language courses lasting from 1 week to 6 months

All nationalities

  • You will enter the UK as a Visitor
  • There are no limits on the number of courses you can study but they must be completed within the time of the permission granted
  • You must have sufficient funds to cover your time in the UK
  • Work (paid & unpaid), including voluntary work, is not permitted
  • Any visitor who has come in on business or as a tourist can choose to then take an English language course while in the UK

Non-visa nationals 

You do not need to apply for a visa in advance

There are no fees to enter the UK

You may use the e-gates at the UK border. However, in the unlikely event that you are questioned, you should carry evidence demonstrating that you meet the entry requirements. Please have your immigration and enrolment letters from the school with you. If the school has not arranged your accommodation, please have your accommodation address

Visa nationals 

Visa nationals need pre-entry clearance for a standard visit visa, so if you are a visa national you must apply for a Visitor Visa before you come to the UK

The normal safeguarding checks will apply to under 18s

You’ll need to provide the following information: 

  • the dates you’re planning to travel to the UK
  • details of where you’ll be staying during your visit
  • how much you think your trip will cost
  • your current home address and how long you’ve lived there
  • your parents’ names and dates of birth (if known)
  • how much you earn in a year (if you have an income)
  • details of any criminal, civil or immigration offences you may have committed

You might also need to provide: 

  • details of your travel history for the past 10 years
  • your employer’s address and telephone number
  • your partner’s name, date of birth, and passport number
  • the name and address of anyone paying for your trip
  • the name, address, and passport number of any family members you have in the UK
  • Your intentions will be assessed to check you are a genuine visitor. You’ll be told what other documents and information to provide when you apply online


  • The cost of applying for the Visitor Visa is £115

For more information see:

Short-term study visa: 6 – 11 months 

The short-term visa is for anyone over 16 years old who wants to study English in the UK for between six and 11 months. This includes students from EU and EEA countries. All international students need to choose an accredited course provider before making a visa application. All centres with the British Council accreditation are suitable.

Key facts: Short-term study visa 

  • No minimum level of English is required.
  • Students must be 16 years old or above when they arrive in the UK.
  • Students must have a plan to study at a UK institution with a government-approved accreditation. All British Council accredited language centres are suitable.
  • The visa is only valid for study at the institution that is named on the application form.
  • Students cannot work with this visa, but they can volunteer.
  • The fee to pay for the application costs and immigration health surcharge can be found by clicking on the blue link below.
  • Extensions: students can extend their original course booking up to the end of their visa validity period (maximum of 11 months).

When and where to apply:

Students can apply for a Short-term study visa up to three months before they travel.

They must apply from the country where they are living.

The application form is online on GOV.UK

Immigration health surcharge 

All students who apply for a visa for longer than six months must pay the immigration health surcharge as part of the online visa application. They will then be able to access national health services in the UK during their stay. This includes free doctors’ appointments and hospital services. For a visa that is valid for between six and 12 months. The cost increases with the length of the visa, so please follow the blue link here to find out more about the cost. Use the government’s immigration health surcharge calculator. 

Required documents: 

A current valid passport with a full blank page available for the visa.

A letter of confirmation from LanguageUK. This needs to include the course name, duration and cost, including accommodation. Students do not need to pay the full cost before making a visa application.

Details of where the student plans to stay in the UK. If accommodation is booked through the school, details including cost should be included in the confirmation letter.

Evidence of enough money to pay for course fees, accommodation and living costs. Learn more about providing evidence.

Students do not need to pay the full course fees, travel or accommodation costs before applying.

Certified translations are required for any documents that are not in English. See the guide to supporting documents on GOV.UK.

Students from some countries need to show evidence of a valid tuberculosis screening. Check the list of countries on GOV.UK

Extra requirements for students under 18 years old: 

Students must be 16 years old when they arrive in the UK to be eligible for the Short-term study visa.

Students who are under 18 years old must provide contact details for at least one parent or guardian in their home country.

If they are travelling on their own, they must have written consent from both parents (or one parent if they have sole responsibility) or their legal guardian. Ask the language centre for a template letter to ensure this meets the requirements.

If they are travelling with an adult over 18 years old who is not their parent or guardian, they need to name the adult on the visa application. This name will appear on the student’s visa. Two adults can be named on the application and the student must arrive with at least one of them.

Find full details on GOV.UK.

Response times 

Students can usually expect a response within three weeks. Some visa application centres offer a priority service for an additional fee, though service times are not guaranteed. Students should apply for their visa at the earliest possible opportunity, up to three months before their planned travel date.

Do you have questions? Do you need more information?

Follow us on Social Media