This is an unprecedented event that is constantly evolving and affects everyone around the world. We will be constantly monitoring the situation to provide you with the most up-to-date information as possible.
LanguageUK is open for online classes, please check out what is available for you, and our online classes will run along our face-to-face classes when we can do so safely under government guidelines.
We hope to have an update on this by next week for face-to-face lessons.
As of today, we have new guidelines to Quarantine.
- take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test and get a negative result during the 3 days before you travel
- book and pay for a travel test package, which will include COVID-19 tests to be taken on or before day 2 and on or after day 8 of your quarantine
- complete a passenger locator form with details of where you will home quarantine when you arrive and the travel test package booking reference number
- Book your travel testing package
- Everyone must book a travel test package – this cost £210. You must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 for variant surveillance and a test on or after day 8 to check that you do not have COVID-19.
If you are experiencing any difficulty booking through the booking portal, please phone +44 (0)1274 726424.
Here at LanguageUK we can provide you quarantine residential and support staff on hand to help you with all your needs.
You must quarantine in one place for the full quarantine period, where you can have food and other necessities delivered.
You must quarantine at the address you provided on the passenger locator form.
You will be able to leave quarantine when you have received both a negative result from your day 8 test and have quarantined for 10 full days.
You can also leave quarantine if you opt into (and pay for) an additional test at day 5 through the Test to Release scheme.
Red list ban countries
Those who have been in or through any of the red list countries listed here in the last 10 days prior to arrival in the UK, will be refused entry. Only British and Irish Nationals or third-country nationals with residence rights in the UK will be able to enter the UK and must self-isolate for 10 days in a quarantine hotel. The Test to Release scheme cannot be used.
Do you have any more questions?
If you have any more questions or need more guidance with regards to the Coronavirus situation, feel free to get in touch with us and we will try to answer all your queries.